Peter Pig's Money Counter
Learning about money is fun with Peter Pig. Kids ages 5–8 can practice identifying, counting and saving money while learning facts about Canadian currency with this innovative and engaging game. After completing sorting challenges, kids are able to test out their new money skills with an interactive budgeting task. Players can choose whether to 'save' or 'spend' their winnings in a virtual store equipped with accessories for Peter Pig!
Kids learn how to:
- Identify, count and sort coins
- Make purchases within budget
- Put money aside for savings
- 3 interactive games and levels of play
- Fun facts about money
- Savings tips
- Virtual stores
- Rewards children for saving
Canada's Peter Pig's Money Counter is also available as a free app for iOS on iTunes.